"Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog entry with five complete lies about yourself. That is, five things about you that are completely not true. Not even slightly. Add a 6th thing, something that is absolutely TRUE and the first person to guess which one is true wins. :) Then tag up to five people you want to turn into compulsive liars too"
1. I haven't seen the Tenth Doctor.
2. I have never shared a work desk with a live rattlesnake.
3. A moose once bit my sister.
4. I think corsets are comfortable.
5. I've eaten spaghetti boiled with slugs.
6. I'm looking for the six-fingered man who killed my father.
Oh wait. I need to pass this on to five people or little Bobby-Joe-Lenny-Boo the Skeeter Boy will never get his spleen transplant and no eagle will be added to the end of this and no donations will be made to MicroSoft and I'll be cursed with Emeril forever?
I'll be bored? Okay then. If you read those six things, you're totally tagged. Nope, don't care if you've already done this. Do it again! :) Or hit us with a new meme.