Class of 19..
1. Did you know your spouse? No. What spouse?
2. Did you car pool? I rode the bus when I managed to catch it. Otherwise mom drove me in until I got my license. Cuz i have always been late.
3. What kind of car did you have? I had limited use of the station wagon until my older brother left me his junker car. 72 mustang? Wow junker.
4. It's FRIDAY night where are you going? I'm home unless I've made a rare daring escape to see a friend across town.
5. What kind of job did you have? Wasn't allowed.
6. Were you a party animal? Well, my little group thought we were wild going to get ice cream. Yes.
7. Were you considered a jock? No.
8. Were you in choir/band? Band! Ah, the anxiety attacks.
9. Were you a nerd? Um...maybe?
10. Did you get suspended? Only when i got caught.
11. Can you sing the fight/school song? Can hum it. Was in the band!
12. Where did you eat? Cafeteria. Hallway.
13. Where was high school? Preppytown, new england.
14. What was your school mascot? We had one but no one used it.
15. If you could go back and do it again? Hahahahaha No.
16. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? Never allowed to go.
17.Are you planning on going to the next reunion? No. But the people i'd want to reconnect with i either still talk to or were in different class years. Sucks.
18.Are you still in contact with people from high school? Yeppers. Well...2.
19.Did you skip school? *cackle* Yes indeed.
20.Do you know where your high school sweetheart is? No clue.
21.What was your favorite subject? Biology.
22.Do you still have your High School ring? Mother wanted to buy me one but i couldnt see the point.
23.Do you still have your year-books? Mother has it. From senior year cuz that's the only one she bought.
High school. I had a very small group of friends and even then i was only close to one. I don't know what's wrong with me that way. I do know i am not easy to be friends with. However, i was somewhat leader-ish possibly because i am impulsive.
Our idea of a wild party was watching MTV, dancing in the living room and eating samores. But then it was normal for this gang to all stick our arms out the car windows and indicate turns with emphatic hand-waving.
Ok there was the car surfing episode. Just the once.
I would not go back. The negatives far outweigh. But i do miss my doctor who scarf.